Space is limited for this exclusive event
Join us April 7-9, 2017 for the Go Solo Live Challenge: Chicago!
Through highly engaging and encouraging sessions and activities, the heart of our Go Solo Live Challenges are mini-challenges in the destination designed to help participants push past their fears, guilt, anxiety, or selflessness and find purpose in their work and life.
Your investment of $1,047 includes:
- Charming accommodations in a space with private bedrooms and shared bathrooms completely stocked with almost any amenity you might need.
- Fantastic location with easy access to the city, a perfect fit for exploration.
- Delicious meals Friday night and Saturday and Sunday morning. There will also be plenty of snacks, beverages, and amenities.
- 1:1 coaching with Jennifer throughout the weekend to explore what you're looking for and what you aspire to accomplish.
- Small group seminars and workshops to understand your travel personality, identify what your comfort zone looks like, and how to use tools to bust your fears.
- Quiet time for self-exploration and reflection on workshops so you can immediately implement key concepts and skills.
- Individualized progressive growth challenges to help you face your travel fears and develop travel fluency.
- Post-trip follow-up to ensure sustainable change.